Realme 6 RMX2001 Pattern Pin Frp Unlock File Tested 2022 Pattern Lock (Screen Lock) is a built-in data security feature on all modern Android smartphones that protects them from unauthorised access. If you forget your pattern, password, or pin lock, you won’t be able to factory reset your Realme phone. You’ll need to find new ways to utilise your phone. In the following sections, I will show you how to get the Realme 6 RMX2001 Pattern Unlock File and FRP File (Remove Screen Lock) Without AUTH – SP Flash Tool Free. As a result, pay close attention to the instructions below.
Realme 6 RMX2001 Pattern Pin Frp Unlock File Tested 2022
Screen lock is a basic security feature for Android phones that can be enabled in the Security & Lock Screen menu of the device settings. Only a few of the options are available: pattern, password, and pin. With the addition of fingerprint and face lock options, Android has improved screen lock security. To unlock your Android phone after you’ve activated screen lock, you’ll need to enter or draw the same password, pattern, pin lock, or fingerprint.
Join officalroms Forum: Visit Here
Content US Any Services: +918439367673
|Realme RMX2001 Pattern Pin Frp Unlock File||MediaFire|
|SP Flash Tool||Visit Here|
|Very Important Driver||IibUBS Driver / MTK Driver|
|Mediatek Auth Bypass Tool V4||Click Here|
How to Unlock Realme 6 RMX2001 :
- It is critical to first download all files and install all drivers.
- To extract downloaded hyperlinks, install WinRAR software on your computer or laptop.
- Extract the entire document and paste it on your desktop.
- Install the libusb win32 devel filter 184.108.40.206 or MediaTek USB Notebook first, then restart the computer.
- Click BYPASS in the MCT MediaTek USB Driver Tool.
- Turn off the phone and press and hold the Volume Up and Down buttons while plugging in the USB cable.
- Wait until the situation improves.
- When you’ve finished disabling protection, take a look at the image below.
- Activate the SP flash instrument. Select the MT6785 Android scatter document from the Scatter-loading Select button.
- Select MTK AllInOne DA from the Download-Agent drop-down menu.
- Set the Com Port (COM:3) and Baud Rate (921600) in Option Connection.
- Now go to Device Manager and look at the Com Port on your phone (more information can be found in the image below).
- Now go to the Userdata Format Tab and select Manual Flash from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the 0x239800000 code into the Begin Address [HEX] field.
- Copy the 0x300000000 code and paste it into Format Length [HEX].
Now dial *# 813 # on the emergency dial. Your FRP will now be removed one step at a time.
- To begin, press the Start button.
- Wait until everything is finished.